Connect with us to be in the front lines of Industry 4.0
Stackable Automation Credentials
Stacking up to the Advanced Automation Technician certification
GennFlex offers you an efficient way to boost your knowledge and skills to build a successful career in modern manufacturing.
4 weeks of intensive instruction amplified by 4 weeks of extensive labs and hands-on automation and robotic integration projects.
Leading to the Advanced Automation Technician certification.
Apply your new skills and hands-on experience to work with the latest generation of automation and robotic equipment. Do not be replaced by technology – instead, operate it like a pro!
Applicants need to take an entrance test that ensures the required minimum level of knowledge in the following areas:
- Real numbers
- Solving, expressing, and graphing linear equations
- Quadratic equations and functions
- Arithmetic operations
- Absolute value equations to model and solve problems.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Plane and solid geometry
- Formal proofs
- AND, OR, NOT
- IF, THEN
- Specific functions of angles and their application to calculations.
- There are six functions of an angle commonly used in trigonometry:
- sine (SIN)
- cosine (COS)
- tangent (TAN)
- cotangent (COT)
- secant (SEC)
- cosecant (CSC)
- Coding languages (C, C++, Java, or Python)
- PLC programming
- Ladder logic
- Binary numbers
Individual applicants: $8,888.00
Group applicants (4 students plus): $8,000.00 per student.
The above costs do not include transportation, living, and any other expenses incurred during the program. We recommend contacting us regarding the training schedule prior to the application.
Subscribe to stay updated with our events, product releases, and specials