Connect with us to be in the front lines of Industry 4.0
Stackable Automation Credentials
Stacking up to the Advanced Automation Technician certification
GennFlex offers an efficient way to upskill your staff
Customize the program scope to arm your team with the skills and hands-on experience relevant to your business needs.
Leading to the Advanced Automation Technician certification.
Exciting Career Paths
Automation technicians with solid theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience with modern best-in-class machinery and technologies to boost your business productivity!
Applicants need to take an entrance test that ensures the required minimum level of knowledge in the following areas:
- Real numbers
- Solving, expressing, and graphing linear equations
- Quadratic equations and functions
- Arithmetic operations
- Absolute value equations to model and solve problems.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Plane and solid geometry
- Formal proofs
- AND, OR, NOT
- IF, THEN
- Specific functions of angles and their application to calculations.
- There are six functions of an angle commonly used in trigonometry:
- sine (SIN)
- cosine (COS)
- tangent (TAN)
- cotangent (COT)
- secant (SEC)
- cosecant (CSC)
- Coding languages (C, C++, Java, or Python)
- PLC programming
- Ladder logic
- Binary numbers
Individual applicants: $8,888.00
Group applicants (4 students plus): $8,000.00 per student.
The above costs do not include transportation, living, and any other expenses incurred during the program.
We recommend contacting us regarding the training schedule prior to the application.
Subscribe to stay updated with our events, product releases, and specials